looking for cooperation in NORWAY

Dear List Members

I work in Department of Room Acoustics and Psychoacoustics
(http://www.ia.amu.edu.pl/zapip/index.php) of Institute of Acoustic
(Adam Mickiewicz Universzity, Poznan, Poland). We are very interested in
cooperation with similar units in Norway.  We have been looking a
potential Norwegian parent interested in general psychoacoustics,
modeling and measuring speech intelligibility in noise, speech
enhancement, binaural perception, otoacoustic emission. We are really
interested in modern techniques related to speech audiometry, especially
dedicated for small children. What kind of linguistic tests (digit,
sentences, single words) are used in Norway for speech intelligibility
estimation? I would be very grateful, if you send me some information or
contacts to people who deals with these or similar topics in Norway.
Thank you in advance for any information you can offer.

Best regards

Dariusz Kutzner, P.hD.
Institute of Acoustic

Samoloty
Promocyjne oferty linii lotniczych. Ceny już od 79 zł - Zobacz:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fsamoloty.wp.pl%2Fpromocje%2F&sid=112