Loudness Calculation

Hi all,

I need to do some loudness measurements on speech signals recorded from a live mobile conversation. Thanks to the loudness code posted by Aaron Hastings, from which I could do the loudness evalauation. But, I am a beginner in psychoacoustics and I am not able to intrepret the results or the graphs obatined from the loudness model, especially with very few references I have for loudness evaluation. The code is implemented using Zwickers ISO532B loudness model. If anybody out there could point me to some references , that would really help me. The posting from Aaron Hastings referes to the Journal of Acoustical Society of Japan (E), 12, 1 1991 and it would be great if somebody could point me where I could find that paper.

Thanks in advance.

Udaynag