noise annoyance

Dear list,

We're currentling carrying out laboratory tests on noise annoyance due to various industrial noises. We've found that annoyance response is highly correlated with the napierian logarithm of loudness (ISO 532b). We are looking for previous studies dealing with noise annoyance due to complex sounds (not only industrial noises)  where they would have found same results. Does anybody could help us?

Thank you

Marion Alayrac, PhD student at EDF (France)