Date:    Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:43:26 -0400
From:    Tony Miller <antonio.miller@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MH Acoustics: Eigenmike

------=_Part_24546_30308866.1184262206643

Listmembers-

I am curious to know if anyone in the binaural hearing research community
has ever used the MH Acoustics Eigenmike for an experiment.  It seems like
it would be infinitely useful for recreating accurate 3D sound fields, yet I
have never seen a publication referencing it's use.  Am I not looking in the
right place, or has it simply not been adopted as a standard tool yet?

http://www.mhacoustics.com/page/page/2949006.htm

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks.
-Tony

--
Tony Miller
Motorola APTC Acoustic Technology Center