Fwd:

Dear List,

The attachments describe a job offer at University College, London
that may be of interest to some members of the list.  I am forwarding
it at the request of Mort Mishkin of NIH, who is involved in the
research.

--  Al

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Mortimer Mishkin <mishkinm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Jun 25, 2007 11:46 AM Subject: To: Al Bregman <al.bregman@xxxxxxxxx> Cc: Faraneh Vargha-Khadem <f.khadem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Al,

I've attached an ad and a job description for a 4-year Research
Fellowship in Faraneh Vargha-Khadem's Unit at University College
London's Institute of Child Health.  The kind of person she and I are
looking for is someone with interest and skills in studying auditory
functions in humans, particularly in relation to memory and speech.
We'd greatly appreciate it you would send it on to, or let me know
of, anyone who might be interested.

With best wishes,

Mort