Re: source directivity measurements

Good morning Charles,

the following book has a lot of directivity patterns for different musical instruments:
Jürgen Meyer: /Akustik und musikalische Aufführungspraxis/. 5 Edition, PPV Medien GmbH, 2005

Although the book is in german, the pictures with the directivity pattern should be quiet international.

Greetings
Stefan Kerber

Michelle C. Vigeant schrieb:
Hi Charles,

Source directivity is the topic my dissertation!

The PTB website has lots of directivity data, but the website doesn't produce a direct link. Go to the site and then type "directivity" into the search menu. Working group 1.73 has the data.

http://www.ptb.de/index_en.html

Michelle