Re: Multipitch Tracking Code

Thankx alot, the program actually is very useful..
And please if anyone bumps into any multipitch tracking matlab code , please reply to me
Thanks again Mr Dougie

Dougie McGilvray <d.mcgilvray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure if it does multipitch tracking, but it might be useful if
you have not found it already

http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/praat/

Regards,
Dougie

gehan kamel wrote:
> Hello all,
> Please, i am performing a large research project of overlapping speech
> separation. A small but very crucial portion of this project is a
> multipitch tracking algorithm. It would save me loads of time if
> anyone would allow me to reuse a code that he/she has previously built
> or if anyone knows a toolbox with a multipitch tracking function
> available.
> Thanks a lot and looking forward to see any replies
> Regards,
>
> *Eng. Gehan Mustafa Kamel,*
> *Teacher Assistant,*
> *IT Dept., Faculty of Computers and Information,*
> *Cairo University.*

> You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
>
> in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Douglas McGilvray
Centre for Music Technology
Rankine Building