Re: reaction time measures

Try:

http://psychtoolbox.org/wikka.php?wakka=HomePage

Daniel

Dr Daniel Rowan

Admissions Tutor for BSc Audiology
Room 4079, Tizard Building (13)
Institute of Sound and Vibration Research
University of Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK
Office: +44 (0)23 80592928
Reception: +44 (0)23 80592287/8
Fax: +44 (0)23 80594981

BSc Audiology information:
www.isvr.soton.ac.uk/audiology/BScAud.htm

>>> "Hornsby, Benjamin Wade Young" <ben.hornsby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07 June
2007 15:33 >>>
Hi,

Sorry if this is not a relevant topic for the list. I am interested in
doing a visual reaction time task where subjects respond when a simple
visual stimulus is presented on a computer screen. I'm looking for
accuracy within ~5-10 ms and I'd like, if possible, to make this
portable and use a laptop computer without having to drag along any
external hardware for running the experiment. Does anyone know of
existing software that could do this? Any leads would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks Much,

Ben Hornsby