Re: ISO 532 B / DIN 45 631 matlab codes

Hi,

I did a zwicker loudness implementation for my own purposes some time
ago as a FEAPI plugin (http://feapi.sf.net). You can find the source
here, although the frequency band transformation is not normalized properly:
http://feapi.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/feapi/trunk/FEAPI/examples/plugin/FEAPIExamplePluginLoudness/

The code is licensed under GPL and -unfortunately- only roughly tested.
Anyway, perhaps you find browsing it useful...

Best,
Alexander

--
*** now available: vielklang VSTi ***