Re: Probably out of context - struck plates question

Hi Eliot,

I am not sure if it is of interest to you, but I have spectrograms of the
sounds recorded from when I dropped a set of rods onto a floor.  I have
them for various lengths, materials, diameters, and drop heights.
Unfortunately, no plates though - only rods (13 mm, 16 mm, and 25 mm in
diameter). And I haven't made any attempts to map out the modes, relative
levels of harmonics, etc.  Let me know if they are of any interest.

I have set the reply address of this email to my home address.  I will be
away from work for the next couple week, so you will probably get a quicker
response by replying to that address (bck@xxxxxxxx).

Regards,

Brent

AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote