Survey on Annotation of Music Audio Signal ?

Dear all,

I'm currently doing a survey on existing tools (softwares) for the
annotation of music audio signal (audio not symbolic music).
I know about Wavesurfer, CLAM annotation, Sonic Visualizer, ... are there any other ones that can be used for this purpose ?
I'm also interested in reading
- studies made on requirements for such tools,
-
studies on user feedback of such tools,
- studies on the limitations of existing speech annotation tools (transcriber, praat) that lead to the development of new tools specific to
music audio signal.

Thanks a lot for your help
Best regards

Geoffroy Peeters