Re: snake auditory filter

Greetings Hiroko et al. My name is Matt Marble (Portland, OR). I am beginning to collect bits and pieces in planning a long term project, a sound museum (both physical and virtual) which would facilitate exhibitions concerning many aspects of our audible life.

Regarding Hiroko's snake auditory filter, I would love to discover other such renderings of non-human audition. Please respond off the list to memarble@xxxxxxxxxx Best,

Matt Marble

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline