Frequency response of the low-pass filter(s) applied to the half-wave rectified output of the cochlea

Dear members of the list,

I am looking for literature about the specifications of the frequency
response of the low-pass filter(s) applied to the half-wave rectified
output of the cochlea. In particular, I would like to know if the same
type of filtering is applied to each channel or if the filter
characteristics may vary on each channel. I have searched on Internet but
I have not found consistency in the specification of the filter(s) used by
different authors. Any reference to related literature will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Arturo