TDT SYKOFIZX Software

Hi All,

I would like to know if any of the list members have experience using TDT’s SYKOFIZX software package for System III.  I am setting up a new lab and am considering purchasing this package.  My immediate needs are for Bekesy tracking/audiometry.  However, I would like a software package that would enable me to do basic psychophysical testing such as forward and simultaneous masking tasks.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Tiffany A. Johnson, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

University of Kansas

Speech-Language-Hearing:  Sciences and Disorders

Dole Human Development Center

1000 Sunnyside Ave., Room 3001

Lawrence, KS  66045-7555

(785) 864-4467 (office Dole 3017)