Re: Convolutive feature extraction (Searching for papers)

I wrote these papers that probably describe what you want:

http://www.merl.com/reports/docs/TR2004-094.pdf
http://www.merl.com/reports/docs/TR2007-002.pdf

Also look up Tuomas Virtanen's papers on convolutive NMF. There are also some 2D extensions by Schmidt & Morup and by Fitzgerald which are best suited for finding features on constant-q spectra.

Paris