Evan Balaban: Looking for Hoogland thesis

Dear List -

Evan Balaban asked me to send this query to the list.

  DAn.

From: Evan Balaban <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Oct 10, 2006 11:23 AM

I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the following doctoral thesis:
Hoogland, Gerritt Anthonie  --  The Missing Fundamental: a place theory
of frequency analysis in hearing.  Ph.D. Thesis.  University of Utrect,
1953.

An interlibrary loan request from my university failed, because the
University of Utrecht apparently does not maintain a copy. The last
address we could obtain on the author dates from 1986.

Any information on where or from whom I could obtain a copy would be
much appreciated. Thank you!

Evan Balaban
evan.balaban@xxxxxxxxx