Slavonic languages - speech intell. in noise

Dear List
I am a member of European project HearCom dealing with various aspects of speech perception (especially by hearing-impaired people). Recently we have developed the Polish sentence test for speech intelligibility measurements in noise for Polish language. As far as we know, it is the first sentence test for Slavonic (at least for Polish ) language. I am interested in methodology, results etc? of similar experiments, i.e. speech in noise, for other Slavonic languages (Czech, Slovakian,
Ukrainians etc?), also based on single CVC words, logatmess etc?,
We are interested in cooperation with units dealing with similar problems in these countries.
I would be grateful for any help
Best regards

Dariusz Kutzner
Department of Room Acoustics and Psychoacoustics
Institute of Acoustics
Adam Mickiewicz University
Poznan POLAND

Mega koncert - Duran Duran - Warszawa Służewiec 23 września 2006!
Zdobądź bilet dla siebie i swoich przyjaciół - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fd2.html&sid=862