where to find the service to test AI/SII

Dear Friends and Experts,

     I would appreciate very much if any one could help me to find  the organization which has facilities and provides the business service to assess speech enhancement and noise reduction algorithm in affecting speech intelligibility (AI and/or SII)  (in particular to people over 60 years old).

    We will give very competitive payment for this service.

   Thank you for your kind help and time.

Jun