Music mood results

Hi all,

Many people kindly helped me with my question on moods in music. I will try to put it all together in case it can be useful to anyone, along with some other things I have found:

-Automatic Mood Detection and Tracking of Music Audio Signals (Lu, Liu, Zhang; 2006) (

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=1561259)

-Heriberto Avelino from U. of California at Berkeley suggests using standard software to study the pertinent acoustic parameters (hope this translation is accurate), and recommends the followin paper:

Huron, D., Kinney, D. & Precoda, K. (2000). Relation of pitch height to
perception of dominance/submissiveness in musical passages.