From: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anastasios Sarampalis
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:54 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Speech material

Dear List,

I am looking for speech material with high context information, such as the
SPIN material. We have a copy of the SPIN sentences, but the recording
quality is not sufficiently high. If anybody in the list has good quality
SPIN recordings and would like to share them, I would be very grateful.
Other sentence material in English and with high context would also be very
helpful.

Sincerely,

Anastasios Sarampalis
Auditory Lab