Re: Reading versus books on tape

There was a study published in 1999 about auditory study in HE:

@article{ghe99,
Author = {P. Ghesquiere},
Journal = {Journal of Visual Impairment \& Blindness},
Month = {January},
Pages = {40--45},
Title = {The Significance of Auditory Study to University Students who are Blind},
Year = {1999}}

I cant recall the details and dont have a copy at hand, but it compared different ways of learning in University courses.

best
Chris