Psychoacoustic Model / 8KHz

Dear all,

        I am working on a speech enhancement solution using psychoacoustic criteria. I am looking for some reference, papers,
open source code for a psychoacoustic model at a sampling frequeny 8KHz. Can someone direct me to some reference regarding this ? Any suggestion regarding the same is most welcome.

Thanks and regards,
Pinaki S. Chanda

Spam detection software, running on the system "islay.ee.columbia.edu", has
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for details.

Content preview:  Â Dear all, I am working on a speech enhancement
  solution using psychoacoustic criteria. I am looking for some reference,
  papers, open source code for a psychoacoustic model at a sampling
  frequeny 8KHz. Can someone direct me to some reference regarding this ?
  Any suggestion regarding the same is most welcome. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
 0.1 HTML_50_60             BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML
 3.1 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_08     BODY: HTML: images with 400-800 bytes of words
-1.1 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 1 to 5%
                            [score: 0.0286]
 1.6 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
              [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?203.247.145.11>]
 1.5 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [203.247.145.11 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.9 HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1  HTML is very short with a linked image