Auditory Cortex 2006: call for resgistgration

Apologies for any duplication in posting. We wouldn't want anyone to be missed out.

cheers,
Chris

-----------------------------

Dear Colleague

If you have already registered - please ignore this message.

Places are very limited for the second International Conference on the Auditory Cortex 2006. If you haven't already registered please do so as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please also forward this message onto your colleagues who may also be interested in attending.

We are also pleased to be able to offer three bursaries of £500 each and
further information can be found on our website:

http://www.auditorycortex2006.ihr.mrc.ac.uk/

The meeting will be held on 17th - 21st September 2006 at the De Vere
Belton Woods Hotel, near Grantham, Lincolnshire:

http://www.devere.co.uk

Eminent speakers in this field have been invited to present. You may
offer to contribute a poster through the registration website.  There
will be an emphasis on auditory cortical function in the context of
cognition and behaviour, actually listening to sound, and an extension
of auditory cortex beyond superior temporal lobe.

If you have any queries, please contact Miss Lisa Fretwell, Conference
Organiser, at lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The organising body is the MRC Institute of Hearing Research (Dave
Moore, Alan Palmer, Deb Hall, Chris Sumner and Lisa Fretwell).

We look forward to seeing you in September.

Best wishes,
Prof Dave Moore

--
Lisa Fretwell
Conference Organiser

Tel: +44 (0) 115 9223431
Fax: +44 (0) 115 951 8503
Email: lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Dr. Christian J. Sumner
MRC Institute of Hearing Research

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.