Can we borrow your ears?

Could you please forward the invitation below to those that might be interested in participating in a listening experiment? More specifically, we are looking for listeners (primarily non-musicians) familiar with Jazz and/or Rock.

Many thanks in advance,

The MCG Team (ILLC/UvA)

[ please feel free to forward this message ]

Can we borrow your ears?

We would like to invite you to partake in a listening experiment on timing and tempo in music using fragments from the Rock, Jazz and Classical repertoire.

All you need is a computer with a broadband internet connection, the ability to playback audio, and -of course- an interest in music. To access the experiment, please follow the link:

   http://www.hum.uva.nl/mmm/exp/

Five Amazon Gift Certificates will be raffled among all who respond before 15 April 2006.

Thanks in advance for your time and ears!

Music Cognition Group, Universiteit van Amsterdam