Re: sennheiser headphones

Dear Katrin,

At our lab we have been using the HD 250 headphones for years. They don't offer the precision of the Etymotic insert earphones but they have more-or-less the output response specified and also they are light and comfortable. The same earphones have also been used by the Algazi/Duda group for HRTF stereophony, in case you are interested in such oddities.

Pierre