hand-labeled music excerpts or tools

Hi,List

Anybody knows where to get some FREE hand-labeled polyphonic music excerpts for testing prodominant pitch detection algorithm? A labeling tool even better .This tool should display the audio signal's wavform, spectrogram etc., and be able to play the music and a standard tone concurrently for tuning. I have never seen such a tool before, so I can't give a detailed description. I just imagine that there may be a tool designed specificly for annotating a music excerpt. I have a emergent need for a music copora, so can't write one myself. Praat is good, but not enough. Anybody knows some else.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Superk (Kun She)
intel_ghost@xxxxxxxx