From: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 December 2005 8:20 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Spam Detected] Headphones for virtual acoustics

Dear list,

We are looking for headphones to present virtual sound sources by filtering stimuli with HRTFs. They should have 1) a flat frequency response up to about 18kHz and b) high reproducibility of sound intensity - particularly at high frequencies - when putting the headpnones off and on again.

We currently use the Sennheiser HDA200, which appear to fulfill the second requirement but not the first one.

Can anyone recommend a device fulfilling both requirements?

br,
Bernhard Laback
--
Bernhard Laback, Ph.D.