Software for .EPS waveform transcription?

Hello. I'm looking for any suggestions on software packages to transcribe a .wav file into an EPS image for printed materials, for which screenshots are not really acceptable. I have found some good tools (Speech Filing System and particularly Praat) to do transcriptions of excerpts <20 seconds in length, but for the purposes of a tutorial I'm working on for my students, I really would like some good-looking (perhaps "simplified" EPS) output from longer files. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.