Re: B&K 1800

Hi

First: I wonder why the probability of getting the B&K spare parts should be less because of B&K being Danish and not Swiss :-)) - being Danish myself :-)
Second: I have forwarded your request to B&K so let's hope they have it

Regards

Soren

Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: AUDITORY  Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

31-10-2005 22:02

Please respond to
Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxx>

AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: B&K 1800

B&K is Danish, not Swiss, so I doubt anyone has the chard.

Pierre