Positions available

People on the auditory list with an interest in speech perception and/or speech production may be interested in full-time research positions available at Boys Town, described below.  Please contact me for more information.

I should also note that we have two NIH-funded postdoctoral fellowship positions available and we would be particularly interested in applicants interested in psychoacoustics, otoacoustic emissions, hearing aids and related areas.  Because these postdoctoral fellowships are funded by NIH, they are limited to US citizens and those with green cards.   I regret that we can make no exceptions to that rule.  Anyone who is interested should contact me at jesteadt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Walt

Full-Time Research Positions in Speech Perception/ Speech Production

The Boys Town National Research Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska announces positions for individuals interested in establishing nationally recognized, clinically relevant research programs in the areas of speech perception, speech production, voice and/or language development.    Successful applicants will be expected to develop independent, externally funded research programs in areas such as speech and language development in normal children and in those with disabilities, issues associated with use of hearing aids and cochlear implants, speech physiology, perceptual learning, or speech and language disorders with genetic etiologies.  Applicants at all levels will be considered.  Contact Walt Jesteadt:  jesteadt@xxxxxxxxxxxx.