Date:    Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:22:59 +0200
From:    Bernhard Laback <Bernhard.Laback@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Integration of ITD information

Dear list,

Is there any evidence for integration of interaural time difference (ITD) information across frequency channels in ITD detection / discrimination tasks? More specifically, are ITD JNDs lower for a broadband stimulus compared to any narrowband stimulus within the spectral range covered by the broadband stimulus?

Of course, I assume that the overall intensity is held constant.

I would appreciate any hint,

With best regards,

Bernhard Laback