Re: NonIntrusive Audio Quality Assessment

Hi,
  For subjective tests on audio quality you may find
this one helpful :

ITU-R. Recommendation BS.1116, "Methods for subjective
assessment of small impairment in audio systems including
multichannel sound systems"

If you are aware of other references I would be interestd
to know.

Thanks and regards,
Pinaki S. Chanda