HRTFs and CIPIC

I used to work at CIPIC in Davis doing spatial audio
research. Those HRTF files are free to the public and
I can help if needed. Also does anybody know of
research positions in this space? I really enjoyed
doing 3D audio and I also love VR.

Scott

--- Automatic digest processor

http://interface.cipic.ucdavis.edu/CIL_html/CIL_HRTF_database.htm

http://earlab.bu.edu/databases/collections/Default.aspx

> choose the CIPIC HRTF Search.

> David C. Mountain, Ph.D.
> Professor of Biomedical Engineering
>
> Boston University
> 44 Cummington St.
> Boston, MA 02215
>
> Email:   dcm@xxxxxx
> Website: http://earlab.bu.edu/external/dcm/
> Phone:   (617) 353-4343
> FAX:     (617) 353-6766
> Office:  ERB 413
> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, David GRAYDEN wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > A related question: Are there any "generic"
> head-related transfer
> > functions available somewhere for
> download/borrowing?
> >
> > Regards,