Sound Booth Purchase

Dear list,

        I need to purchase a sound booth to do some audiometric and psychophysical testing, but have a somewhat limited budget (need to spend less than $7000). If possible I would like to find a booth that is large enough to set up both free-field and headphone presentations.

        Do any of you have thoughts on where to find inexpensive, double walled booths? If any of you are replacing old booths, or have a booth that is no longer in use I would certainly appreciate hearing from you as well!

Cheers,

Mike Gordon

--

Michael S. Gordon, Ph. D.