postdoctoral position in multisensory integration

A postdoctoral position is available to study the neural basis of
visual-auditory integration in nonhuman primates.  The focus of the
laboratory is on how our brains compare and combine visual and
auditory information.  Our main technique is single-unit recording in
awake animals performing behavioral tasks involving eye movements.
Behavioral analyses and computational modeling also consitute an
important component of our work. Suitable backgrounds include vision,
audition, oculomotor, or other areas of systems neuroscience.
Experience with electrophysiological recording and skills in
quantitative analysis and programming are a plus.  Send CV and names
of 2-3 references to Dr. Jennifer M. Groh, 6207 Moore Hall, Dept. of
Psychological and Brain Sciences, Dartmouth, Hanover, NH 03755,
jennifer.m.groh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If emailing, send plain text cover
email in addition to any enclosures.

Jennifer M. Groh, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychological and Brain Sciences
Center for Cognitive Neuroscience
6207 Moore Hall, Rm. 356 <================OFFICE HERE!!!!
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755