perceptual audio quality measures

Dear list,

I am seeking an algorithm to measure the audio quality provided by a
parametric sinusoidal coder. I heard about PSNR, PAQM and PEAQ in the
literature but I'm not sure they suit my needs.

Does someone know:
- what are the state-of-the art algorithms for perceptual audio quality
evaluation ?
- are they relevant for sinusoidal coders ? (i.e. are their results
still valid when sines are resynthesized with random initial phase)
- where can I find/buy an implementation of these algorithms ?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Best regards,

--
Emmanuel Vincent