Stuff

For the phoeneme stuff you might want to check out
Wayne Slawson's program called SYNTAL. I've never used
it although I went to Davis so I know that guy.

http://music.ucdavis.edu/people/slawson/

And for blind research, I do know that at some point
there was some stuff going on at Stanford. This is
actually something I'm interested in as well. Most of
what I've done is HRTF-based 3D audio. Anyway hope
this helps.

Scott

--- Automatic digest processor

href="http://chss2.montclair.edu/ariehy/";>http://chss2.montclair.edu/ariehy/</a></pre>

> --------------040705030404060401070307--

> Date:    Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:21:07 -0500
> From:    Thomas G Brennan
> <g_brennantg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Synthesizing phonemes
>
> If you can get your hads on a DecTalk speech
> synthesizer
=== message truncated ===