Re: auditory training for the blind

I do use the vOICe.  It can be used with a pc and camera.  There are some
limitations to that java demonstration.  However, it is completely experimental
and there is no training available for it.  Peter has, however, done an
excellent job in creating a potentially extremely useful tool.  I've been trying
to use it for mri, ct, pet, etc. with little success as the material is far too
complex.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html