Conference Invitation

Dear Colleagues,

As a result of the positive feedback to our conferences of
the past four years, we have decided to organize this year
the fifth conference on the

Neurophysiology of Developmental Disorders in Children.

The conference aims to create an international platform for
researchers to present and discuss their current work. As
established during the past years the main focus will lie
again on developmental disorders from the
neurophysiological point of view. We hope to resume the
productive atmosphere of the last years conferences.

You are hereby cordially invited and it would be our
pleasure to welcome you at Freiburg:

Time: December 2nd and 3rd, 2005, 9-18 h
Place:"Haus zur Lieben Hand", Löwenstrasse 16, Freiburg,
Germany
Registration Fee: 160 Euro
(This fee includes access to all symposia and poster
sessions, badge, certificate of attendance, abstract book
and refreshments)
Konto:
"Neurolabor", Prof. Dr. Michael Schecker
Commerzbank Freiburg i.Br.
No.Nr. 15 21 293
BLZ 680 400 07
All presentations will be held in English. -

We would like to ask you to send us proposals for symposia
by July 15, 2005 and topics and abstracts for presentations
and posters by September 30, 2005.

We would also like to draw your attention to the
pre-conference workshop (which will be held in German):
"Zum Forschungsstand (und den diagnostischen und
therapeutischen Perspektiven) kindlicher
Entwicklungsstörungen"
The workshop will take place on November 25, 2004 in "Haus
zur Lieben Hand" .
(Fees: 80 Euro, free of charge for conference participants)

Please register by September 30, 2005 under
mailto:neurophys04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or:
Neurolinguistisches Labor
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität
Werthmannplatz 3, Postfach 225
D- 79085 Freiburg
or
Fax +49 - (0)761 - 203 - 3233
Could we also please ask you to inform your colleagues
about our conference and to add this information to your
mailing list?

Thank you very much!

With best regards

Gregor Kohls
Neurolinguistic Laboratory &
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
in Childhood and Adolescence
Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
Werthmannplatz 3
Postfach 225