F0 difference limens for unresolved harmonics

Dear David,

In our 2001 paper we found DLs of 1.2 % for unresolved harmonics. I
guess the major difference is the "wideband" nature of our stimuli: They
were not band-pass filtered but high-pass filtered so that a by far
larger part of the cochlea would see the stimulus.

Best,
Christian

Kaernbach, C., Bering, C. (2001). Exploring the temporal mechanism
involved in the pitch of unresolved harmonics, Journal of the Acoustical
Society of America 110, 1039-1048.
http://fechner.uni-graz.at/kaernbach/publications/2001_kae&ber_jasa.pdf

--
Christian Kaernbach