"information processing applied to speech signals"

Dear List,

I'm student looking for references/articles about "information processing applied to speech signals". I found some articles/ books talking about attention, memory and dual task but
what I read is not always specific to the speech. I would like to know how does informations progress in the brain.
For example, a diagram with the different steps and  their interactions.
It would be very grateful is someone could give me some references I missed.
Best regards,

Virginie.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail