Auditory demonstrations

Dear All,

My colleagues and I are presenting some demonstrations on auditory
organization on the following website.  Because our institute was united
with a larger university, the address was changed.  The following address is
a new one.  Although the old address worked for a while, it will be
invalidated within a couple of days.  I also would like to take this
opportunity to invite students and researchers in related fields to our
website.

http://www.design.kyushu-u.ac.jp/~ynhome/ENG/index.html

My e-mail address was also changed as below.

Yoshitaka

Yoshitaka NAKAJIMA, PhD
Professor, Dept. of Acoustic Design
Kyushu University