CI music perception

Title: CI music perception

Dear readers,

At the risk of appearing to engage in unseemly self-promotion, I would just like to let everyone know about a recently published article reviewing research on music perception by cochlear implant users. The reference is:

McDermott HJ: “Music perception with cochlear implants: A review,” Trends in Amplification, vol. 8, pp. 49-82, 2004.

We would be happy to post a copy of the article to anyone who is interested.

Best regards,

Hugh McDermott, PhD

Principal Research Fellow
The Garnett Passe & Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation
Department of Otolaryngology
The University of Melbourne
384 - 388 Albert Street,
East Melbourne.  3002