Re: Reality check

Okay, I'll bite (or scratch?) -

My French horn teacher in high school had several large dogs. One of
them, a St. Bernard, liked to sit with his head under her chair as she
played. He would lie there blissfully as she played scales or etudes -
but as soon as she started working on arpeggios he would start to whine.
If she didn't stop, he'd heave a big sigh, haul himself out from under
the chair, lope to the studio door, and start scratching to get out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sarah Hargus Ferguson, Ph.D., CCC-A
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences and Disorders
University of Kansas
Dole Center
1000 Sunnyside Ave., Room 3001
Lawrence, KS  66045
office: (785)864-1116
Speech Acoustics and Perception Lab: (785)864-0610
http://www.lsi.ku.edu/ipcd/FAC/Bios/FergusonBio.html