Re: Experience with 01dB and dBSonic? (clarification)

Title: Message
It was pointed out to me that my question was a bit confusing. I know that one can import wav files into MatLab. I'm really asking if anyone is familiar with dbSONIC and any of its packages and whether they found them useful (as compared with something like MatLab).

Once again, please respond off list. Thanks again to those who have already responded.
A.

The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher.

?Thomas Henry Huxley, biologist and writer (1825-1895)

Angélique A. Scharine Ph. D.
Army Research Lab/HRED
AMSRD-ARL-HR-SD
Building 520