From: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ayce dosemeciler

Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 5:34 AM

To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [AUDITORY] Subjective Speech Intelligibility Tests

Dear list members,

We would like to apply subjective intelligiblity tests in the classrooms.

There are many methods. I thought applying at least 2 methods is necessary.

But in literature,it is almost impossible to find Turkish test examples.

Which test methods are most common to apply?

Is it ok if we prepare our Turkish test sentences based on the concepts of tests in English?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ayce Dosemeciler

PhD Research Assistant