B&K measuring scales

Title: B&K measuring scales

List members:
I am in search of two particular scales for a B&K 2610 measuring amplifier. The numbers of the scales are SA 0245 and SA 0246. These scales are used to measure acceleration. I have been in contact with B&K, and they have indicated that they no longer have either of these scales in their inventory. So, I am forced to pursue one from someone, such as yourself, who may have a 2610 laying around that you no longer use with scales that you would be willing to send to someone else.

Please let me know if you, or someone you know, has what I need.
Thanks and have a great holiday,
Paula P. Henry, Ph.D., CCC-A
Research Audiologist
Army Research Laboratory
Human Research and Engineering Directorate
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
410-278-5848