HRTF

Dear List,
I am looking for HRTF that can be used for commercial product.
This HRTF should include the whole range of azimuths and elevations (that is
, should cover low elevations up to -90 , that are usually not present at
most of the pub domain HRTF data bases) , and should be good enough to use
as a common (good for any user) HRTF.
Does any one know where I can buy/get such an HRTF?
Best regards
Lior Barak
Tel - (972)-4-8315349
Fax - (972)-4-8315612
lior@elbit.co.il <mailto:lior@elbit.co.il>

This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd.
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.