Molding of pinna for dummy head

Title: Molding of pinna for dummy head

Dear List,

I am in the process of constructing a dummy head, and I would like to be able to make molds from my own ears and others' ears, and use them on the dummy head.  Can someone on the list tell me how to do this, or refer me to a publication that tells how to do it?

Eric Benjamin

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.