ANSI standard for anechoic room or free field

Title: Message
I'm looking for the standard that gives the maximum RT60 values of an anechoic room. I also need the frequency range over which they should fall within these values. I've looked at the listing of standards online (including ISO, IEC) but I can't seem to find the relevant one there or in our library here. Could someone direct me please?
A.

(offlist responses are fine)

Intellectuals solve problems: geniuses prevent them. -Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955))

Angélique A. Scharine Ph. D.
Army Research Lab/HRED
AMSRL-HR-SD
Building 520